As we enter our 37th year in the summer student travel market, our program options have steadily grown to include Teen Tours and Community Service Programs throughout the world. With all of these offerings, my commitment to Rein travelers and their families is as strong as ever. We have scouted and visited every new location, both domestic and international. This has allowed me to be personally involved in choosing accommodations for all of our tours and community service projects, as well as the activities and meals on all of our programs.
For the past 26 years, my wife Karen has been sharing this journey with me, both as a summer program director and working alongside me and our wonderful staff in the Rein office. Our partner, Rich Applebaum, and his wife Patti, along with our professional staff, run our summer office During the summer, we visit with our trips while they are in action.
The Rein theme is the same throughout all of our summer programming: in order to have a successful experience, group dynamics is key. Our summer programs are geared to make sure that our teenagers are comfortable within their groups and feeling happy every single day. This enables all of our teenagers to enjoy every aspect of their Rein programs!
During the summer, safety and supervision are our top priority. We work diligently to place the right staff on every program. I personally continue to lead our pre-summer staff training meetings. These workshops and training sessions focus on the safety, and social and emotional well-being of our teenagers. My staff enthusiastically leaves these meetings committed to giving every teenager the ‘once in a lifetime’ experience that has long-been the trademark of a Rein program.
Personal attention and communication are as important to me today as when I first created Rein Teen Tours. In today’s age of communication via the internet and email, we greatly value speaking to families on the phone. Any question, big or small, is met with our sincere interest, time and enthusiasm. Our alumni families will attest to our “family approach,” with personal attention to every teenager and family during the year.
Join our Rein Family this summer for the experience of a lifetime! I look forward to hearing from you.
- Eastern Adventure 24 or 14-Day Tour of the Eastern United States
- Headin’ West 12-Day Tour of the Western United States
- Western Skies 14-Day Tour of The Southwestern United States and California
- California Cruisin’ 14-Day Tour of California
- California Caper 21-Day Tour of California and the Southwestern United States
- Western Adventure 28-Day Tour of the Western United States
- Crossroads 40-Day East to West tour of the United States
- Grand Adventure 40-Day Tour of the Western United States and Pacific Northwest
- Hawaiian / Alaskan Adventure 32-Day Fire & Ice Tour of Alaska, Hawaii, & the Pacific Coast
- Hawaiian Caper 21-Day Tour of Hawaii & The Pacific Coast
- European Adventure 28-Day Tour of Iceland, France, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco and Spain
- Australia / New Zealand Adventure 21-Day Tour of Australia & New Zealand
- Costa Rica Adventure 20 Day Adventure Program in Costa Rica
- Mini Tours Tour Weekdays and Spend the Weekends at Home (2, 3, or 5 Week Options)
- Project Hawaii 20-Day Community Service & Cultural Immersion Program On The Big Island of Hawaii
- Project California 14, 21 & 28-Day Community Service Program With Participants Living @ UC Santa Barbara
- Project Costa Rica 14 & 20-Day Volunteer Programs In Costa Rica
- Project Ecuador, The Amazon & Galapagos Islands 24-Day Community Service & Cultural Immersion Program In Quito, the Amazon Jungle & the Galapagos Islands
- Adventure Thailand 21-Day Travel, Service & Cultural Exploration Program of California and the Southwestern United States
- Tour & Service 26-Day Program of the Western US + Community Service Program
The Rein Summer Communications Center is ALIVE – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our office is staffed by knowledgeable managers who are year round Rein Teen Tours’ directors. We have planned your tours and we are always available to help. Throughout the summer our company directors visit our tours to ensure that the tours operate smoothly. Tour leaders utilize cell phones to keep in touch with our summer office. Teenagers are permitted to bring cell phones on tour.
Find and LIKE our exciting Facebook page (Rein Teen Tours – the official page) and Instagram page to stay current with information, learn tidbits about our programs and just be a part of our fun interactive posts during the year. For parents and families of our teen travelers, log-on to our Photo Album section of our website during the summer to catch smiling faces and share the adventures of our tours in action.