Join the Rein Teen Tours & Community Service Leadership Team!
Thank you for your interest regarding summer employment with Rein Teen Tours and Community Service. This is a unique summer job for individuals who will enjoy working with young people on our summer travel programs.
Summer Staff Requirements:
- Must be twenty-one years of age by July 1, 2021
- Must be a non-smoker
- Must visit our office in Northern New Jersey for an in-person interview
- Must successfully complete our staff orientation meeting Friday, June 4 - Sunday, June 6, 2021
- Must have valid CPR & Basic First Aid certification (valid through August 2021)
- All staff will be required to get a Covid vaccination prior to their trip
Staff members are expected to ensure the safety and well-being of each tour/program participant 24 hours a day, while actively participating in daily activities. Specific activities may include swimming, hiking, sports, recreation, volunteering and sightseeing.
Rein Teen Tours provides a small salary to be paid upon completion of the tour/program, along with all tour/program expenses. Rein Teen Tours does not provide medical insurance, baggage or property insurance, personal expenses, transportation to/from your staff interview.
Due to the nature of this position, staff cannot have days or time off for the duration of the trip. This is a 24 hour a day job.
Rein Teen Tours & Community Service will be performing professional background checks on all staff members.
I look forward to receiving your completed online application.
Julie Eisenberg - Director of Personnel