Thank you for your interest regarding summer employment with Rein Teen Tours. This is a unique summer job for individuals who enjoy working with young people and also have a love of travel and the outdoors.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Must be twenty-one years of age by July 1, 2017.
- Must be a non-smoker.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Must visit our office in Northern New Jersey for an in-person interview
- Must successfully complete our staff orientation meeting Friday, June 2 - Sunday, June 4, 2017.
- Must have valid CPR & Basic First Aid certification (valid through August 2017)
Staff responsibilities while on tour with teenagers:
- Sleeping in tents with teenagers while camping
- Assisting with meal preparation while camping
- Supervision and full participation during activities
Rein Teen Tours does provide a small salary to be paid upon completion of the trip, along with all tour expenses.
Rein Teen Tours does not provide medical insurance, baggage or property insurance, personal expenses, transportation to/from your staff interview and staff orientation meeting.
Due to the nature of this position, staff cannot have days or time off for the duration of the trip. This is a 24 hour a day job.
Rein Teen Tours will be performing professional criminal background checks on all staff members.
I look forward to receiving your completed online application.
Julie Eisenberg - Director of Personnel